10/4/2019 10:35:00 AM
Precision Eye is seeking an Ophthalmic Technician to join our quickly growing practice. We are looking for a dedicated individual to help us provide the best possible patient care we can. This is a great opportunity where you will have the chance to truly make a real impact on patient lives. Come join our organization where you’ll have the chance to learn, grow, and be rewarded for your contributions.
This is a regular full-time position that rotates between our Freehold, Brick, and Toms River locations.
What You Can Expect:
Be a role the emphasizes the importance of quality patient care
· Spend your time providing compassion to patients to make sure they feel as comfortable as possible during their appointment
· Escort patients to exam rooms and review medical history
· Perform medical tests and procedures before the doctor comes in (We provide training to ensure our techs do a great job!)
· Take notes with the doctor during the patient’s exam
· Update patient records in our Electronic Medical Records system
Qualifications We Need:
Previous experience as a tech or scribe is preferred, but not required. We’re happy to train people interested in learning about this field and improving patient lives
· Ability to multitask and manage periods of busy appointment times and multi-doctor schedules is important
· Need to be flexible to work at least one evening (until 7pm) and one Saturday shift per month
· Must be able to travel between Freehold, Brick, and Toms River locations
Precision Eye is a leading network of physicians and surgeons. We’re a fast-growing group of practices in multiple locations across central and northern New Jersey. We are committed to bring our patients excellence in eye care.
We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, and a wide range of work/life benefits set up to make your life easier.
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/ophthalmic-technician-1004-freehold-township-nj-37162
<<< Back to Jobs listing