New Launch Kit for ECPs Helps Explain Transitions’ New Signature Lens Style Colors and EXTRActive Style Mirrors
By CLICK Staff
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 2:45 PM
PINELLAS PARK, Fla.—To help eyecare professionals (ECPs) build excitement and educate patients on the new brand and lens offerings, like Transitions Signature lenses style colors and Transitions EXTRActive style mirrors, there is a new custom launch kit
which ECPs can order.
Transitions Optical has created several new educational and point-of-sale tools. The materials include information on how to dispense, style and communicate about the modern and technology-savvy brand. The materials enable ECPs to leverage the brand rejuvenation and style colors and style mirrors in their practice by selecting from the following resources for their kit:
- Patient Brochures: This tool presents the entire family of Transitions lens products and revitalized messaging to patients.
- ECP Information Sheet: Built to help ECPs communicate the benefits of Transitions lenses, this resource outlines the differences between products.
- Transitions Style Collection Guide: Authored by Transitions Change Agent Sheena Taff, the Transitions Style Collection guide gives ECPs a step-by-step look at how to talk to patients about the latest trends in eyewear, and how to pair their frames with style colors and style mirrors.
- Lens Swatches: Complete with the four style colors and six style mirrors lens options, ECPs can now demonstrate what these new lenses looks like both activated and unactivated.
- Dispensing Mat With Inserts: Help inform your patients on the new style colors and style mirrors lens options with three different dispensing mat inserts.
Additional downloadable resources include, a Light Under Control video loop, Transitions lens dispensing tips, FAQs and posters for style colors and style mirrors.