ALEXANDRIA, Va.—The Vision Council
announced that registration for the International Vision Expo West 2017
, taking place at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, is now open. The show will take place Sept. 13 to 16, with education beginning on Sept. 13 and the exhibition opening on Sept. 14.
“We’re proud to offer an expanded and energized slate of programming at Vision Expo West 2017,” said Melissa Ashley, Reed Exhibitions senior vice president. “Due to the incredible response at Vision Expo East 2017 in New York, we’re bringing the popular series of free Google Talks to Las Vegas—this time with new sessions designed to provide attendees access to the latest insights from experts on how to remain competitive in the online marketplace, and attract new patients and customers using the latest practices in search engine optimization and digital marketing.”
This year’s education programming also features:
• Sessions covering the latest in industry technology from clinical diagnosis and research to retail technology including a new Blue Light series.
• A new Fashion Trends and Technology Track teaching buyers how to source suppliers, set pricing strategies and build the inventory and experience to keep customers coming back for more.
• An expanded Scleral Lens Track, now including a hands-on workshop, as well as the Vision Series offering product-specific presentations.
• A new Optical Boot Camp, preparing eyecare professionals with an enhanced, cross-trained understanding of patient care and practice profitability through sessions focused on optics, troubleshooting prescription complaints, eyewear sales and more.
• New Wellness and Beauty sessions where optometrists will learn about ocular and facial aesthetics: an additional source of patient care solutions and revenue for practices.
• A new Owner’s & Manager’s Essentials Program providing business strategies to help doctors and key decision makers shape the ultimate optical practice.
Vision Expo’s newly launched #WhyIGo social media campaign—in which attendees share the impact attending Vision Expo has on them and their businesses—will run throughout the summer and give participants a chance to win a variety of prizes, including spending money for Vegas.
to learn more about the campaign and here
to register for Vision Expo West.