‘The New Order’ - More to Come from VM
Monday, June 19, 2017 12:29 AM
This is the first in a series of Vision Monday articles that examine the forces that are reshaping the optical industry’s supply chain. Upcoming articles will bring readers news updates and fresh perspectives about what we’re calling The New Order. You’ll learn about:
- New ways to view and order products.
- The latest methods and tools to better manage information about what is sold, how often it sells and price trends.
- Key data points about how ECPs are ordering now. Impact on capture rates, hidden expenses, profits and service times.
- Specific initiatives from suppliers in the contact lens arena.
- New frame and Rx lens programs.
- How advances in practice/inventory systems and ordering platforms can support a New Order paradigm to benefit - both ECPs and their patients.
Watch for the next article in VM’s series on The New Order.