NEW YORK—The Accessories Council
has announced the recipients of the organization’s 22nd annual ACE Awards, honoring individuals and companies who have furthered the awareness and use of accessories. The ACE dinner and awards ceremony will be held here on June 11 at Cipriani-42nd Street.
This year’s honorees include:
• American Heritage Award – Brooks Brothers
• Breakthrough Award – Allbirds
• Business Excellence Award – The Jewelry Group
• Hall of Fame Award – Sam & Libby Edelman
• Legacy Award – Longchamp
• Retail Influencer Award – KITH
• Retail Innovation Award – Westfield Corp
• Specialty Retailer Award – STORY, accepted by Founder, Rachel Shechtman
• Style Ambassador Award – Tracee Ellis Ross
• Style Influencer Award – Micaela Erlanger
The ACE Awards were created in 1997 to pay homage to those that have made great strides in raising the awareness of the accessories industry. Over the past 22 years, the Accessories Council has honored and recognized global brands and pioneers, positioning them in the forefront of the fashion industry. The ACE Awards are presented to designers, brands, retailers, celebrities and media who have helped to enhance sales and promote accessories.
Sponsors of the event include UBM, Marchon, Swarovski, LIM College, Signal Brands, Caleres and Judith Leiber.
More information on tickets, tables, sponsorships or the ACE Awards Journal is available by contacting the the Accessories Council at (212) 947-1135 or email@example.com.