NEW YORK—The Accessories Council
will celebrate its 21st annual ACE Awards which honors individuals and companies who have furthered the awareness and use of accessories on Aug. 7, 2017 at Cipriani 42nd Street. Among the honorees, Polaroid Eyewear will receive the Legacy Award accepted by Henri Blomqvist, CEO, Safilo
The ACE Awards are presented to designers, brands, retailers, celebrities and media who have helped to enhance sales and promote accessories. Additionally, Platinum Sponsor of the event is PVH Corp. along with top sponsors Kendra Scott, Judith Leiber Couture, LIM College, Marchon, Safilo Group, Caleres, Signal Brands and Swarovski.
Honorees for the 21st ACE awards include:
• Style Icon – Betsey Johnson
• Breakthrough Award – Kendra Scott
• Brand of the Year – Loeffler Randall, accepted by Jessie Randall
• Trailblazer – Monica Rich Kosann
• Legacy Award – Polaroid Eyewear, accepted by Henri Blomqvist, Safilo CEO North America
• Sustainability Award – PVH Corp., accepted by Manny Chirico and Melanie Steiner
• Retailer of the Year – Shopbop, accepted by Darcy Penick
• Fashion & Technology – will.i.am
• Designer of the Year Award – Joseph Altuzarra
• Business Visionary –Jason Rabin, President, North America & CMO of Global Brands Group
• Business Leadership Award – The NPD Group, accepted by Karyn Schoenbart; presented by Diane Sullivan, Caleres
The ACE Awards were created in 1997 to honor those who have made great strides in raising the awareness of the accessories industry. Over the past 21 years, the Accessories Council has gone on to recognize global brands and pioneers, positioning them in the forefront of the accessories industry.
For more information on tickets, tables, sponsorships or ads please contact the Accessories Council at (212) 947-1135 or email@example.com. For updates on the night of the Awards, follow the Accessories Council on Twitter @AccessoryNews Instagram @accessoriescouncil and include hashtag #ACEAWARDS.